11/10/2011

“Bali is wonderful and Sila helped us experience it rather than just see it.”


I hired Sila over the internet through a recommendation on Tripadvisor. This was our first trip to Bali and I wanted to make the most of it. I'm so glad I found Sila! My sister, my adult daughter and I had a fabulous time in Bali and Sila helped us to make the most of our time. He was very flexible which is good because I changed my mind A LOT! I was able to contact Sila through text messaging and Facebook which was very helpful. He always got back to me within minutes. He was always on time and very reliable and speaks EXCELLENT English. We had no communication problems at all. He hooked us up with all the right people for whitewater rafting, elephant rides, snorkeling etc. He showed us a beautiful rice terrace and explained how rice grows, steered us away from any unfriendly monkeys at Uluwatu, pointed out local plants and explained what they were used for and provided a plethora of information on Bali. He also has a great sense of humor and we felt very safe and comfortable with Sila. If we get a chance to get back to Bali we will definitely hire Sila again! Heck, in America I can't even fill my gas tank for what Sila charges for an entire day of sightseeing! Hire him, you won't be sorry!
  • Visited October 2011

No comments: