11/09/2013

“Prompt and reliable service from sila bali tours”

“Prompt and reliable service from sila bali tours” 5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile My family visited bali from end aug to early sept this year. This is my second time using sila Bali tours for my daily tours. I contacted sila via email 2 months before my trip and sila was prompt in confirming the services and very quick to reply to emails which was greatly appreciated. Subsequently there were last minute changes and sila was very accommodative as well. What I like is that sila is easily contactable and also have whatsapp which is great! Our driver was Widi. He is a friendly smiley and punctual guy. What I like is that widi never introduced us to any sales products such as water sports seafood and those things. He was accommodative to our schedule and had suggestions when we requested. He was also punctual and always ready to pick us up at locations and hotels. We also booked the airport tour and mountain trekking. Overall very good service from sila tours and I highly recommend :) Visited September 2013

No comments: